26 August 2009

Walmart , I Salute You!

Yesterday must have been the day that pigs flew!
An AMAZING thing has happened.
My extremely fashion conscience 16 year old princess, (Yes! ALL girls are Princesses) asked me to take her to shop for school clothes at WALMART, (GASP!).
I nodded my head calmly as I stifled my excitement at the prospect of "rollback prices" for school clothes. She went on to explain that teen sensation Miley Cyrus had just partnered with a famous designer and together they launched a new line of clothing sold exclusively at Walmart. I vaguely recalled a television commercial with the teen pop star, but with the recent release of the new Hannah Montana movie it's hard to avoid the Hannah Machine, (recent estimates are that the Hannah Montana movie is playing in this household 7 times a day since it's release.).
I am ecstatic to share that the shopping trip was a huge success. Princess purchased 9 items and the ticket was less than $90!
I thank you Miley. My wallet thanks you and...WALMART, I SALUTE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment