24 September 2009

Interview with a Kindergartner

I stumbled across this interview on the net and thought I would have some fun with my 5 year old daughter.

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?

I Love You! Oh and clean my room and that I have to use my own money to buy gum.

2. What makes Mommy happy?

Cleaning my room...that REALLLLY makes her happy!

3. What makes Mom sad?

Making my room unclean...that makes her sad and MAD!

(I'm sensing a theme here.)

4. How does your Mommy make you laugh?

Tickling me.

5. What was your Mommy like as a child?

A Baby?

6. How old is your Mommy?

Thirty-seven

(Wait, I tell my kids I'm 29?!)

7. How tall is your Mommy?

Really tall!

(Well how tall is really tall?)

A thousand feets!

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Sewing.

9. What does your Mommy do when you're not around?

Watches REAL HOUSEWIVES....

10. What is your Mommy very good at?

Sewing and organizing!

11. If Mommy became famous what would it be for?

Waving!

(Waving? Waving at who?)

Me, on the school bus.

12. What is your Mommy not very good at?

Let me try to guess....hmmmmm not good at finding stuff.

(What stuff?)

Like appleseeds, beads, you know...tiny stuff.

13. What does your Mommy do for her job?

Job? Like when you go to work with the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

14. What is your Mommy's favorite food?

Broccoli

15. What makes you proud of your Mommy?

Buying me a new toy!
16. If your Mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?

Sandy from Spongebob

(I think to myself....ugh I can't stand Spongebob....)

I was afraid to say that cuz you don't like Spongebob.

(Did she just read my mind?)

17. What do you and your Mommy do together?

Cuddle and eat with each other.

18. How are you and your Mommy the same?

We like to do each others hair sometimes.
19. How are you and your Mommy different?

I'm not big like her.

20. How do you know your Mommy loves you?

Cuz she always gives me hugs and kisses.

Alright Mommies, conduct your own interview. Share your funny and amusing answers.

***HOBBY MOMMY TIP***

Print your interview on pretty paper and frame it for a unique and PRECIOUS Mother's Day gift! Change the questions to suit the occasion, i.e., Father's Day, Grandparents Day, etc.




FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN! 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment