10 October 2009

Christmas Ruffle Apron and Matching Chef Hat




My Princess Shaeli LOVES to dress up and of course cooking with Mommy is no exception. She has been requesting an apron and chef hat for some time now, so I dug to the bottom of my scrap fabric box (which is mostly tulle) and found some leftover fabric from her 5th birthday party earlier this year.
The party was aboard the Sea Dragon Pirate Ship in Panama City Beach, Florida. Two full, action-packed, hours of swashbuckling fun on the high seas! Treasure hunt, sword fighting, cannon blasting, water-guns, dancing...non-stop excitement. (ARGHHH!)
If you follow the link, you will see the guests from our group wearing the semi-homemade pirate costumes I put together, (note the stripes). YES! The girls are wearing Pirate themed TuTus!
So the red and white fabric scraps have a little history. What a joy to have the Princess wear the fabric as a completely new Hobby Mommy creation!
And what a new look!
From Pirate Stripes to Christmas Stripes!







2 comments:

  1. Love the Apron set....SO FESTIVE!!! I'm new to the world of blogging....So I thought maybe I could get some tips from you about blogging and you can get tips from my group....Welcome and glad to have you in it!! Libby~*

    ReplyDelete