18 December 2009

Conductor Comments

Hobby Mommy Blog Followers...this is The Conductor (as I am known on this site) and this is my first post ever on a blog. I am not sure how it supposed to go, however I cannot be prouder of TheHobbyMommy (my wife) for taking sewing and crafting, which, I cannot lie, thought would be a complete waste of my time and money, and turning it into something that feeds other creative minds for those not only in the local Virginia area but mommys across the United States and many foreign lands such as Australia and who knows where. Of course TheHobbyMommy has more ideas than I can keep up with so everyday seems to be a Michaels or Fabric Store Day, but when you have 3 beautiful models (daughters) to fashion your ideas...how can you not support it? I'm sorry if any guys are reading this, but it truly warms my heart to see the pride my wife takes in her work. It is a great feeling to see the passion that Carrie has for her craft and also recieve compliments on such things as Raegan's Elite Cheer Sensation outfit or the cookie mason jars I delivered to the girls coaches. Ladies...if you are reading this and have a passion...DO IT!!! Your husband will be fascinated by it. Fellas...if there are any reading this blog...dont hold her back...you will be missing out on something incredible.

3 comments:

  1. hobby mommy rules...! can't wait for you to move closer...until then, keep up the good work, and good to see you commenting on your wifes blog mr conductor! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet you, Conductor, and thank you personally for bringing my Caz back to me!!

    ReplyDelete