01 December 2009

TuTu Hairbow Holder (and GIRLY bathroom)



My obsession with TULLE continues.....

Last week I made a TuTu Bow Holder to display in our girls bathroom.
I was stuck with the task of decorating the bathroom for my 3 Princesses ages 3-16. So of course, my goal was to meet all the girly tastes of such a wide age span. I searched a few stores and looked online. I settled with a cute line from Target. I purchased the shower curtain and a few of the accessories and got to work.


Rathar than use curtain hooks, I purchased a polka dot ribbon to hang the curtain from the rod.
I used the polka dot theme throughout the bathroom.

I sewed the ribbon to the towels.

STAY TUNED for future posts as I cover the wall outlets and switch covers and make custom wall art for the room....;)























2 comments:

  1. Very cute!!!! I found you from one of my yahoo groups. You're very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you happen to have a bodice template for this?

    ReplyDelete